DITEC CROSS18 – THE AUTOMATION SYSTEM DESIGNED TO LAST
Strong and sturdy for commercial and industrial applications, they can move gates of up to 20 m wide, weighing up to 1800 kg. The Ditec Cross18 is the best choice for heavy-duty use, available in four different versions: 3 single phase and one three-phase. Versions with control panel integrated in the cabinet and varied limit switch options (rotary, lever-operated, magnetic) are also available.
For sliding gates up to 1800 Kg. Ideal for intensive use.
RELIABLE and STURDY
- lubricating grease suitable for temperatures ranging from -35°C to +55°C
- high-reliability control panels with sturdy contacts
- irreversible geared motor to avoid installation of electro-mechanical locks
- Safety-Test function
- electric brake and electronic clutch to guarantee irreversibility and precise stopping points
- key-protected handle release system for manual opening and closing of the gate in the case of a blackout
- vertical levelling screws and horizontal adjustment slots to adjust the automation system to the surface below and the gate rack.
Three-phase electronics from 230 V – 400 V guarantee maximum performance even under adverse conditions, thanks to greater dynamic thrust during the initial phase of operation.
- two 1800 kg versions without control panel, one single-phase and one three-phase
- two 1800 kg versions with control panel, single-phase.
FULL COMPLIANCE WITH EU DIRECTIVES AND STANDARDS
Learn more about Ditec products on Ditec Ireland