DAB105 – SMART AUTOMATION TO MAKE YOUR LIFE EASIER
Ditec DAB105 is an electromechanical servo-assisted automation system for swing doors with spring, with 24 V DC gear motor and encoder-managed kinematics, for safe and reliable management of door movement in every situation.
The powerful gear motor easily moves wings up to 200 kg of weight or over 1.2 m of width.
Ditec DAB105 ensures access without barriers and ease of operation.
- High performance with up to 200 kg door weight and mechanical servo-assisted operator, encoder controlled
- Reliable operator: strong components and real time self monitoring of the operator status
- Safety guaranteed by technological features, opening control system, and motion-detection safety signal
- Very low noise level
- Many additional advanced features make Ditec DAB105 a best in class product.
Convenient & flexible
- Easy installation, set-up and maintenance in the available PUSH and PULL versions
- Easy program selection to expand functions (with a card) if necessary
- One operator matches specific installation requirements (double leaf doors, installations in presence of wind, key controlled access)
- Easy to order: 1 item alone includes operator + cover (just add arm)
- Power assisted: the entire opening operation is carried out by low, motor assisted power making it an ideal solution for users with or without disabilities.
Safe & reliable
- Several operating modes to match different demands (PUSH&GO, power assist, key impulse)
- LOW ENERGY mode and battery kit available
- Convenient operator control via sensors, switch, program and key selectors
- Ditec DAB105 has obtained SP SITAC and Exova Warrington Test Report certification for use on fire doors. For more details, contact our Technical Sales Office.